Do You Need A Qualified School Electrician ?
Sky Electrical and our school electrician team have a considerable amount of experience installing and maintaining school electrical systems; we carry out work in both Private and State schools, primarily in the Thames Valley.
School Bursars and Facilities Managers are increasingly expected to manage tight budgets but Sky Electrical can demonstrate how investment in modern electrical equipment can show real savings in energy costs. We are experts in power-saving and have a proven track record; we are happy to offer testimonials from our existing customers.
Installing highly energy-efficient lighting improves the educational environment as the new light fittings are brighter than the ones they have replaced. They are so much cheaper to run and the maintenance savings are considerable. Sky Electrical can also advise on obtaining interest-free loans so as to take advantage of the improved lighting and energy-savings in advance.
For more information on the electrical services we offer to schools call us on 020 8894 1799
The electrical service’s we offer to Schools:-
- Consultation on meeting government standards for education lighting
- Government funded lighting improvement planning schemes
- Lighting Design, installation & Maintenance
- School Lighting, Design, installation & Maintenance
- Classroom, Gym & Sport Facilities Design, installation & Maintenance
- Statutory School emergency Lights
- All Staff are enhanced DBS checked with child protection training.
Reducing costs and carbon footprint in your school
- Electrical Power Monitoring will show how much energy is being consumed by the School and pinpoint energy wasted at night and at weekends.
- Sky Electrical can analyze gas and electricity bills and find an alternative cheaper provider; this is an absolutely free service.
- New electronic lighting is 30% more energy-efficient and delivers much longer lamp life than old fluorescent lighting. This reduces the carbon footprint and can attract interest-free loans from the Government.
- Installation of sensor-operated lights in little-used rooms, cupboards and WCs prevents lights being left on all day.
- LED light sources can save 80% of the electricity consumed by low voltage or tungsten lighting sources. The lamps last in excess of 50,000 hours which is over 10 years running at 12 hours per day, completely maintenance-free.
- Fitting timers to heating and air conditioning equipment ensures they only operate when required.
For a more detailed list of the services we offer to schools in your are please click below.